What are you doing with your 167 hours?
Our end-of-year-giving focus is called “167 hours” (more info can be found at graceoc.com/167hours). In years past, we’ve used designated offering envelopes and focused on an end-of-year offering day. This year, we are encouraging everyone to give at any time between now and the December 31st. If you give online, choose the “167 hours” option; if you give by check, simply write “167 Hours” in the memo section; if you’d prefer cash, you can put it in an envelope with your name, contact info, and “167 Hours” clearly written. For more about how God has used your generosity in 2017, check out our new Annual Impact Report.
🎄🎁 Special Christmas Outreach:
Team up with Grace Middletown as we bless families from the Middletown School District this holiday season. This Sunday be sure to grab a Gingerbread Boy or Girl from the lobby that lists a toy or clothing request (along with sizing). Each tag represents a specific boy or girl we want to bless. Grab a tag (or as many as you’d like) and bring back the gift unwrapped by December 17th. Stick around after second service for the Gingerbread Wrapping Party at 1:00 pm. There will be lunch and cocoa as we wrap the gifts to be delivered the very next day! It would be great to have you there!
Join us on December 13th, at 7:00 pm, for a time of special Christmas music, communion, and Christmas snacks!
Christmas Eve services:
There’s new service times for Christmas eve! Come to Middletown at 8:30, 10:00, and 11:30 am on the 24th to celebrate the season.
Grace Community Church App!
If you haven’t already, hurry and download the FREE GraceOC app for your smartphone! You can listen or download the weekly messages, submit prayer requests, get updates for coming events, and check out campus calendars. It’s perfect for getting notified of weather cancellations before heading out!
To download, go to your app store or Google play, search “GraceOC”, and download. *If you would like notifications sent to your phone through the app for upcoming events, you can turn those on too! Directions for that can be found HERE. If you’ve previously downloaded the app, you will need to update your notifications to receive campus specific updates!
NextGen High School Advance:
The 2018 Advance (Grace’s annual HS retreat to Rock Mountain Bible Camp, PA)
Theme: “Gonna Be Lit”
Feb 16-Feb 19, 2018
$170/student — registration ends January 19th!
📖 Get Connected – Weekly Studies:
Email Middletown@graceoc.com for more information or to sign up!
- Digging Deeper | Wednesdays | 7:00 pm | Worship Center | Review and discuss past week’s sermon.
- NextGen Bible Study | Wednesdays | 7:00 pm
- Grace Community Bible Study (GCBS) | Wednesdays | 7:00 pm | 6-week study on the book of Colossians | GraceKids Area (To purchase the book, click HERE.)
- Pine Bush Bible Study | Wednesdays | 7:00 pm | Adults-only, co-ed study | Book of Ephesians | Offsite: 59 New Street Pine Bush, NY 12566
- Middletown Bible Study | Thursdays | 7:00 pm | Co-ed, kid-friendly study | Reviews and discusses last week’s sermon | Email John (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details.
- Middletown Ladies Bible Study | 2nd Saturday of every month| 10-11:30 am | Reading through the Bible chronologically | Email Rachel (Rae2893@aol.com) for more details.
- Blended Family Study | Starting January 9th | 7:00 pm | 8 week study | Becoming a blended family | Book info to come!