Annual Impact Report
View the Annual Impact Report for stories, photos, and statistics from 2017. At the end of each year, we reflect back and celebrate the lives that have been changed by God. This year we’re excited to present the Grace Annual Impact Report–a new way to look back over the past year. We hope you’ll join us in celebrating the connections made and the lives He has transformed in and through Grace Community Church.
Special Christmas Outreach:
Team up with us as we bless families from the Middletown school district this holiday season. Starting this Sunday, you can grab a tag of a gingerbread boy or girl from the lobby that will have a gift of toys or clothes along with sizing. Each tag represents a boy or girl we want to bless. Grab a tag (or as many as you’d like), and bring back the gift unwrapped by December 17th.
On the 17th, we will have a present wrapping party after second service (1:00 pm). Stay for some lunch & cocoa, and help us wrap the gifts to be delivered the next day! We would love to see you there.
Join us on December 13th for worship, communion, snacks and fellowship. Starts at 7:00 pm.
Grace Community Church App!
If you haven’t already, download the GraceOC app for your smartphone! You can listen or download the weekly messages, submit prayer requests, get updates for coming events, and check out campus calendars. To download, go to your app store, search “GraceOC”, and download.
*If you would like notifications sent to your phone through the app for upcoming events, you can turn those on too! Directions for that can be found HERE. If you’ve previously downloaded the app, you will need to update your notifications to receive campus specific updates!
Get Connected – Weekly Studies:
Email Middletown@graceoc.com for more information or to sign up!
- Digging Deeper: This group meets every Wednesday, at 7:00 pm in the Worship Center to talk about the past week’s sermon.
- NextGen Bible Study: Calling all NextGen students! NextGen Bible study meets every Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
- Grace Community Bible Study (GCBS): Meeting on Wednesdays at 7:00 pm. We will be doing a 6-week study on the book of Colossians in GraceKids. To purchase the book, click HERE.
- Pine Bush Bible Study: Meeting on Wednesdays at 7:00 pm, this is an adult-only, co-ed study working through Ephesians. Hope to see you there! 59 New Street Pine Bush, NY 12566
- Middletown Bible Study: Meeting on Thursdays at 7:00 pm, this is a co-ed, kid friendly study that talks about the past week’s sermon. Email John (email@example.com) for more info.