We are collecting items to hand out this holiday season. Please see the list of needs below if you would like to donate food! The last day to donate is November 12th.
Click HERE to sign up to volunteer on Friday the 17th or Saturday the 18th.
- Mashed Potatoes (Boxed)
- Canned Gravy
- Stuffing Mix
- Cranberry Sauce
- Canned Green Beans
- Mac and Cheese (Boxed)
- Pie Crust/filling
- ShopRite gift cards
On December 3rd, we will be holding baptisms. If you would like to be baptized, email Middletown@graceoc.com. We would love to celebrate with you!
Get Connected – Weekly Studies:
Email Middletown@graceoc.com for more information or to sign up!
- Digging Deeper: This group meets every Wednesday, at 7:00 pm in the Worship Center to talk about the past week’s sermon.
- NextGen Bible Study: Calling all NextGen students! NextGen Bible study meets every Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
- Women’s Book Study: This study meets on Fridays, at 7:00 pm in GraceKids. We will be going through the book, “Right Thinking In A World Gone Wrong” by John MacArthur, which you can find HERE.
- Women’s Bible study in Port Jervis: Meeting at 7:00 pm at the Unreal Photography studio (77 Pike St. Port Jervis). We will be doing the study called “Seamless” by Angie Smith. To purchase the book, click HERE.
- Grace Community Bible Study (GCBS): Starting Wednesday, November 8th, at 7:00 pm. We will be doing a 6-week study on the book of Colossians in GraceKids. To purchase the book, click HERE.
- Pine Bush Bible Study: Meeting on Wednesdays at 7:00 pm, this is an adult-only, co-ed study working through Ephesians. Hope to see you there! 59 New Street Pine Bush, NY 12566