We are pairing up with 12th rock to collect new and very gently used coats, gloves, and hats for kids K-8th grades. Each week, there will be a bin by the door to place your items in- Last day to donate is October 22nd!
Trunk or Treat
We’re looking for volunteers to help at Carter Elementary’s Trunk or Treat this October 28th! You can go all out and decorate your car, hand out candy, or play some games with kids – we want to make a safe and fun space for the kids of our community. Email Middletown@graceoc.com for more info or to sign up. We’d love to see you there!
“Middle School Sprint” Fall Event
Join in on Saturday, October 21st, from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, as the NextGen Middle School Ministry kicks off the new school year with the “Middle School Sprint.” Students are invited to a morning of events and activities being hosted at the Grace Warwick Campus. Print a permission slip here, or pick one up at NextGen or the Info Center. Grab extra slips– bring friends!
Join other men from Middletown for prayer, breakfast, and fellowship on Saturday, October 28th, at 9:00 am. We are studying “Praying through the Psalms” by Tim Keller.
Get Connected – Weekly Studies:
Email Middletown@graceoc.com for more information or to sign up!
- Digging Deeper: This group meets every Wednesday, at 7:00 pm in the Worship Center to talk about that past week’s sermon.
- Grace Community Bible Study (GCBS): Meeting every Wednesday, at 7:00 pm. We will be doing a 6-week study on the book of Job in GraceKids. To purchase the book, click HERE.
- NextGen Bible Study: Calling all NextGen students! NextGen Bible study meets every Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
- Women’s Book Study: Our next book study meets on Fridays, at 7:00 pm in GraceKids. We will be going through the book, “Right Thinking In A World Gone Wrong” by John MacArthur, which you can find HERE.
- Women’s Bible study in Port Jervis: Starting October 5th at 7:00, there will be a women’s Bible study meeting at the Unreal Photography studio (77 Pike St. Port Jervis). We will be doing the study called “Seamless” by Angie Smith. To purchase the book, click HERE.