October 22nd – Last day to bring in winter outerwear for kids!
We are pairing up with 12th rock to collect new and very gently used coats, gloves, and hats for kids K-8th grades. Each week, there will be a bin by the door to place your items in- Last day to donate is October 22nd!
Trunk or Treat
We’re looking for volunteers to help at Carter Elementary’s Trunk or Treat this October 28th!
Here’s how you can help!
- Decorate your car and bring it the day of (please, no scary decorations)
- Donate candy and drop it off at the info desk
- Come out and play some games, paint faces, or hand out candy
We want to make a safe and fun space for the kids of our community. Email Middletown@graceoc.com for more info or to sign up. Come join in the fun!
Please note, the Men’s Breakfast on October 28th is cancelled!
Get Connected – Weekly Studies:
Email Middletown@graceoc.com for more information or to sign up!
- Grace Community Bible Study (GCBS): Starting Wednesday, November 8th, at 7:00 pm. We will be doing a 6-week study on the book of Colossians in GraceKids. To purchase the book, click HERE.
- Digging Deeper: This group meets every Wednesday, at 7:00 pm in the Worship Center to talk about the past week’s sermon.
- Grace Community Bible Study (GCBS): Meeting every Wednesday, at 7:00 pm. We will be doing a 6-week study on the book of Job in GraceKids. To purchase the book, click HERE.
- NextGen Bible Study: Calling all NextGen students! NextGen Bible study meets every Wednesday at 7:00 pm.
- Women’s Book Study: Our next book study meets on Fridays, at 7:00 pm in GraceKids. We will be going through the book, “Right Thinking In A World Gone Wrong” by John MacArthur, which you can find HERE.
- Women’s Bible study in Port Jervis: Meeting at 7:00 pm at the Unreal Photography studio (77 Pike St. Port Jervis). We will be doing the study called “Seamless” by Angie Smith. To purchase the book, click HERE.