Discovery at Grace!
If you haven’t come to one of our Discovery events, now is the time! Register today at www.graceoc.com/Discovery to meet new people and learn a little more about Grace Community Church’s history and vision for the future! Our next class is September 24th at 1:00pm, and lunch is provided!
We are pairing up with 12th rock to collect new and very gently used coats, gloves, and hats for kids K-8th grades. Each week, there will be a bin by the door to place your items in- Last day to donate is October 22nd!
Join other men from Middletown for prayer, breakfast, and fellowship on Saturday, September 30th, at 9:00 am.
Get Connected – Weekly Studies:
Email Middletown@graceoc.com for more information or to sign up!
- Blended Family Study: Learn how to live as a blended family in this 8-week study. Starting September 26th, at 7pm in GraceKids.
- Women’s Bible study in Port Jervis: Starting October 5th at 7:00, there will be a women’s Bible study meeting at the Unreal Photography studio (77 Pike St. Port Jervis). We will be doing the study called “Seamless” by Angie Smith. To purchase the book, click HERE.
- Digging Deeper: This group meets every Wednesday, at 7:00 pm in the Worship Center to talk about that past week’s sermon.
- Grace Community Bible Study (GCBS): Starting on Wednesday, the 20th, at 7:00 pm, we will be doing a 6-week study on the book of Job in GraceKids. To purchase the book, click HERE.
- NextGen Bible Study: Calling all NextGen students! NextGen Bible study starts on the 20th also! Come out at 7:00 pm.
- Women’s Book Study: Our next book study starts on Friday, September 22nd, at 7:00 pm in GraceKids. We will be going through the book, “Right Thinking In A World Gone Wrong” by John MacArthur, which you can find HERE.